Specifications include, but are not limited to: : Contractor shall complete a prescribed burn on 9.5 acres
of Non-CRP and 102.46 acres of CRP acres as outlined in Attachment 1.
• The entire area is to be burned.
• Contractor shall adhere to any local county or state burn ban.
• Contractor is responsible for establishing all firebreaks and shall
provide an approved burn plan to the DNR Project Manager prior
to commencing the burn.
• Mowing and/or black-lining shall be the only methods for
preparing firebreaks within IHAP boundaries.
• Notification of County Communications as well as adjoining
landowners is required prior to fire ignition.