Specifications include, but are not limited to:
• A contract with the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis, Indiana will need to be negotiated
and executed by Vendor.
• Vendor will establish and operate a web-based registration system.
• A registration fee will be collected by the Vendor.
• Vendor will design, print, assemble, and distribute “Save the Date” cards, registration brochures,
conference hand-outs, conference binders, posters, signs, and banners. The content of the
conference hand-outs will be handled by the ISDH.
• Vendor will make all travel and hotel accommodations necessary for the speakers selected. There
could be up to 5 speakers per conference. Attendees make their own travel accommodations. The
Vendor will also make all on-site and audio-visual arrangements for speakers. Speakers’ honorarium,
travel and hotel accommodations will be paid by the Vendor through the contract.
• Vendor will identify all volunteer needs. The ISDH provides the volunteers necessary for the day
of the conference for registration and check-in of attendees.
• Vendor will provide all conference badges.
• Vendor will provide on-site staffing for overseeing check-in of conference participants and any onsite registration. Vendor will be responsible for set-up and tear-down, including, but not limited to
tables, chairs, decorations, etc.
• Vendor will arrange for food and refreshments for the conference in consultation with the ISDH.
(Those costs will come from the registration fees.)
• Vendor will develop conference evaluation forms.
• Vendor will provide on-site management for all conference day needs.