Specifications include, but are not limited to:
District 1 maintenance requires the removal and replacement of existing HMA
surface course in driveway entrance and associated work. Vendor will provide
labor, material and equipment to complete the following:
• Hot-Mix Asphalt surface removal 2 inches (Milled) 714 Sq. Yds.
• All millings will remain on site.
• Trucking will be provided for milling operations.
• All butt joints will be Milled to 2 inches in depth.
• Sweeper will be provided to prep milled surface prior to Bituminous
Materials (tack Coat) being placed.
• Bituminous Materials (tack coat) applied at standard application rates.
• Furnish and install Hot-Mix Asphalt Surface Course 2 ½ inches 844.3 Sq. Yds.
• HMA surface course mix - N 70 SC D9.5 19524R 81 Bit 196G
• Traffic Control will be provided for lane closure on US Rt53 / Broadway