Specifications include, but are not limited to: Vendors must provide ground operations to ensure the safety, accessibility and responsible placement of
bicycles. Vendor operational responsibilities will include:
• Daily bike rebalancing and distribution, including ensuring a minimum number of functional
bikes are operational each day in each location.
• Establishing a protocol for system outages.
• If operational in the winter, Vendor must provide services to ensure bicycles are accessible
and safe to use. Vendor must provide a plan for operations in the case of weather-related
emergencies that prioritizes the safety of users and is responsive to municipal concerns.
• Installation of the Bike Share stations or hubs (if applicable) and all related equipment.
• Daily operations, including moving bicycles from one station to another.
• Routine maintenance, repair, and replacement of equipment.
• Overall program management and administration, including staffing, collection of fees,
accounting, and user contact.
• Promotion, including establishing, maintaining, and upgrading Bike Share website or app.
• Software development, upgrades, and maintenance.