Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Draft plan elements including land use, local economy and housing, mobility, community
facilities, parks and recreation, environmental resources, and community design which is fully
enumerated in Idaho Code section 67-6508; for review by County Planning and Zoning
Commission (individually or comprehensively).
2. Develop a detailed implementation program that includes prioritization, time-frames for
completion, identifies responsible entities, sources of funding and sets monitoring provisions; for
review by the County Planning and Zoning Commission.
3. Preliminary Draft Plan - The team will synthesize all work to date into a complete draft of the
comprehensive plan including all associated maps and graphic elements; for review by the
County Planning and Zoning Commission.
4. Assessment of existing zoning regulations for alignment with draft plan elements and
development of code update framework; stakeholder focus groups identified in Item #5 below
will be used to gain feedback on code elements at this time.
5. Presentation of the Preliminary Draft Plan to the Steering Committee, stakeholder focus groups
and the public.
6. Revision of the Preliminary Draft Plan based on comments received from the Steering
Committee, stakeholder focus groups and the public; for review by County Planning and Zoning