Specifications include, but are not limited to: Deliverables (See Attachment 1 for more information)
1. Final workplan, including schedule and milestones.
2. Stakeholder workshop(s) to identify geographic subareas, land use “prototypes”,
cost of capital and operating expenses, level of service thresholds, and existing
3. Data inventory status report that identifies the various available public service
demands and revenues for potential inclusion in the fiscal tool.
4. Data analysis status report that identifies the various public service demands and
revenues of various land uses based on the city and county, other assumptions,
and the proposed methodology.
5. Fiscal tool used to evaluate the fiscal impact of community land use plans and
6. Presentation to the COMPASS RTAC and the COMPASS Board of Directors to
demonstrate the uses, inputs, and outputs of the tool.
7. Final report, tool, and data.