Specifications include, but are not limited to: A. Model: New, of current production and meeting the following Minimum Specifications
B. General Description and Features: The Hydraulic Cylinder Rebuild and Test Bench
offered shall be a complete functioning assembly with all necessary components,
features and accessories necessary for the disassembly, rebuilding and testing of
hydraulic cylinders that fall within the operating parameters of the specified model.
The assembly shall be powered by a 15hp, 240v/480v, 3-phase power unit integrated
into the disassembly fixture complete with 40 gallon reservoir, 2-stage gear pump,
gauges and valves.
C. Rebuild and Test Bench Components: As manufactured by Machinery Service & Design
LLC, model MSD-D-15 or approved substitute with the following features:
1. MSD-D-15, 15’ long fixture with built in collector pan. Including MSD-CR rollers (set
2. MSD-D-P/U, power unit with control console
3. MSD-D-P/UEV, MSD-N-50NR, MSD-ABT-40/50 cylinder nut removal controls,
holding fixtures and brackets.
4. MSD-ACNS, adjustable cylinder support
5. MSD-ARC, adjustable holding tool for cylinder clevis end
6. MSD-AT, adjustable clamping tool
7. MSD-CYLPA, cylinder pull apart package
8. MSD-DP-1, MSD-DP-1.5 tooling plates
9. MSD-HDSS side spanner with attached (welded) MSD-ABT vertical brace
10. MSD-HPS, MSD-HPSM tooling plates for ANSI and metric nuts
11. MSD-LSS, spanner plate with spanner arms and pins
12. MSD-VE, adjustable height vise
D. Safety Devices: The system shall be activated by a protected start/stop button.
Electrical devices shall be UL listed as applicable. All controls shall be clearly labeled.
Any and all other items and components as listed in the manufacturer’s specifications
and/or brochures as standard equipment, whether or not specified herein shall be