Specifications include, but are not limited to: Replace an old 100 A breaker box and associated electrical wiring at the Sand Island Ambient Air Monitoring Station.
1. Electrical supply meter box:
• All work to be performed by licensed electricians according to all applicable
Federal, State, and County requirements;
• All necessary HECO paperwork to perform installation and connection;
• All necessary Honolulu County paperwork to perform installation;
• One 100 Amp 2-pole main breaker on the meter main;
• One secondary breaker box, wired identically as the existing secondary box,
containing 2 each 60 Amp 2-pole breakers.
• Replace all necessary service conduit and cabling on the load side of the meter
main with appropriate size and type of copper wire and connect to permanent
• Electrical wiring to be performed per current NEC
• Any required electrical inspections
• Opening the HECO service request for the customer.