Specifications include, but are not limited to:
A. Design and manufacture a durable, lightweight bus stop pole for eleven (11) bus
stops. Poles shall be:
1. Strong, lightweight construction for easy handling.
2. Able to be installed over existing sign posts.
3. Made with vandal, graffiti, weather, and salt air corrosion resistant materials
B. Design up to eleven (11) bus stop signs in collaboration with the Department of
Transportation Services (DTS). Bus stop sign graphics must be designed to DTS
standards and in full compliance with ADA regulations and guidelines.
Required graphics and information and includes the following:
Holo Card symbol
Bus Stop (HEA) number
Bus Stop name
Phone number for information
“No Parking” symbol
“Tow Away” symbol
“No Smoking” symbol
“No Lying Down in Bus Stop” symbol
Route numbers of buses serving the bus stop
C. Manufacture a durable, lightweight bus stop sign for eleven (11) bus stops. Signs
1. In full compliance with ADA regulations and guidelines.
2. Made with vandal, graffiti, weather, and salt air corrosion resistant materials
3. Able to display 5 to 40 route numbers.
4. Able to display DTS required graphics/information.
5. Range of sizes:
Width: 12 – 24 inches
Height: in increments of 6 inches to be determined by the amount of