Specifications include, but are not limited to:
· Network solution must be capable of supporting multiple applications at different levels of Class of Service, such as site-to-site, extranet, IP voice, IP video, business applications and point-of-sale applications.
· Customer traffic must utilize its own distinct VLANs which will be separated from other networked traffic with technologies such as VRFs, ACLs, tunnels, etc.
· Full mesh connectivity is desirable but not required. The Library prefers a system that allows each location to be able to directly communicate with any other location connected to the WAN via the fiber links provided.
· Vendor shall provide proactive monitoring which includes IP polling at a minimum of every 5 minutes.
· The Library must have access to back-in-time reporting.
· Must include a list of equipment to be provided and network diagrams of the proposed solution.
· All circuits will transport full quoted bandwidth for the Library’s use only.