Specifications include, but are not limited to: - Same size as 14x17x0.5" CR or film cassette, 7.3 lbs.
- Wireless capable operation
- GoS: Gadolinium Oxysulfide scintillator
- a-Si: (Amorphous Silicon) readout layer
- Image Preview in less than 2 seconds, less than 10 second cycle time.
- Up to 3.8 second exposure times for breathing techniques
- 150 Micron Pixel Pitch (2,304 x 2,880 pixel matrix)
- Wireless meets HIPPA requirements for secure patient data transmission.
FDR D-EVO Base Room, includes:
- MP (activates the FPD during exposures; (4.7 x 15.2 x 13.8")
- One (1) SE cable and cable clamp
- FDR D-EVO application software and setup guide
- CAT 5 cables, 5 port switch
- Cable box.