Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. De-water the pool (groundwater/hydrostatic pressure) during the project (coordinate with the
project manager at time of draining and filling)
2. Install suitable protective covering for alarm sensors, scoreboards, and HVAC systems.
3. Mechanically remove paint from the pool interior (floor/walls).
4. Certified survey the pool dimensions and trim the walls or modify the walls such that the touch
pads comply with USA Swimming regulations.
5. Clean dust and debris created from paint removal (includes pool deck/building walls/etc...).
6. Acid-wash the pool interior (floor/walls).
7. Neutralizethe pool interior (floor/walls).
8. Install water-stop cement around pool return pipes and light niches.
9. Install bond coat (Scratch Kote 2000 - Multicoat) on pool interior (floor/walls).
10. Install racing lanes and targets to replace existing painted lanes/targets with 2x2" unglazed
raven black tile and sanded thin-set and white grout (SGM). Lanes tobe 12" wide.