Specifications include, but are not limited to:
The initial scope of work is to develop a Feasibility Report. The Foundation Board
may elect to extend the contract to include developing a comprehensive and
customized fundraising plan (Phase II), or implementation of the fundraising plan
or other fundraising support services (Phase III). The Foundation Board reserves
the right to extend the Phase I contract or procure the future phases using other
Phase I – Develop a Feasibility Report (90 – 120 days) that includes:
1. Identify specific fundraising goals based on the Detailed Recreational
2. Determine realistic fundraising goals and timeframes.
3. Identify prospective major individual, corporate and foundation donors as
well as non-federal grant and naming rights opportunities.
4. Work with the Foundation Board, the Program Management consultant, the
Design consultant, and the Communications/ Graphics consultant to identify
campaign messages and key prospects.
5. Conduct interviews with a minimum of 30 potential lead donors and