Specifications include, but are not limited to: Renovating Crane Operators Breakroom and Sleep Room at
Garden City Terminal.
• Removal of existing furniture by others
• Remove existing furniture
• Remove 2 walls in existing breakroom
• Remove ceiling as required
• Install new drywall where two sleep room walls tied in to main walls and patch existing room as required.
• Install plywood 36’’ around the breakroom lower wall area
• Install new ceiling grid and tile in a 22’ x 12’ section
• Reuse existing lights in sleep room and tie lighting into the expanded room lighting
• Remove existing carpet in existing sleep room and VCT in existing breakroom. Kitchen tile to remain.