Specifications include, but are not limited to: • The successful contractor shall update cost schedules and inventoried real property.
• The contractor shall conduct a physical field review of all commercial and industrial real
• The contracted team shall develop cost schedules for commercial and industrial
• The schedules must be based on cost values that when adjusted to local market conditions
will produce fair market values.
• Neighborhood and location adjustments and tables shall be developed and applied where
market conditions dictate.
• The successful contractor shall develop commercial and industrial land schedules to
properly value land.