Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Be bound by all terms, conditions and requirements specified herein.
2. Provide all necessary tools, equipment, parts, materials, pipes, fittings, etc., to perform the work specified herein.
3. Complete all repairs in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements / specifications and any / all applicable
City, State, Federal and safety regulations.
4. Perform tank and piping tightness test in accordance with the manufacturer’s requirements / specifications.
5. Remove gasoline or diesel fuel, if necessary and properly dispose of off-site.
6. Notify the designated County representative of any additional labor, parts, repairs or completion delay due to
previously hidden issues that will prevent the equipment from passing testing. If additional work is necessary, due
to hidden issues that prevents the equipment from passing testing, the successful quoter shall obtain written
approval from the designated County representative before proceeding. If the County does not approve the
additional work to be performed, or does not agree with a completion delay, the County’s only liability shall be for
work already approved and performed. Approved additional work shall be itemized on the invoice, separate from
the original quotation and clearly identified as hidden issues.
7. Remove and properly dispose of all materials or liquid waste, Petroleum Contaminate Water (PCW), off County
8. Provide the County with a written report documenting the testing performed and findings for each site in accordance
with DEP requirements.