Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Provides a consistent and standard, statewide strategy for all reservations, Day-Use POS revenue and
2. Supports the management of all fee and non-fee transactions, including but not limited to payment
processing, information tracking, analysis tools, inventory management and reservations across all
3. Provides configuration and implementation, with limited customization.
4. Meets technical requirements related to security, availability, reliability, mobility, and the ability to
support POS revenue collection in an offline mode.
5. Provides for integrated data output, consolidating data from all system components (CRS, POS, etc.)
into one reporting source.
6. Provides on-demand access to consolidated reporting for all visitor information and streamlined
7. Supports sales, validation and tracking for annual passes and similar programs.
8. Supports active decision making through sustainable technology, accuracy in data quality, revenue
collection and reporting and monitoring capabilities.
9. Offers increased data collection of visitor information to support trend analysis, planning and
10. Includes supply and maintenance of all hardware needed for the implementation of the Solution to
support POS, various types of reservations, and the overnight accommodations check-in process at
Parks locations statewide (Hardware).