Specifications include, but are not limited to: Collections Agency Services for Utilities. Accounts shall remain with the Contractor until such time as the account is paid in full.
1. The County will turn new accounts over to the Contractor when they are forty-five (45)
calendar days old.
2. The Contractor shall take responsibility, within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt, the
means for collection of assigned debts shall be approved by the County.
3. Once accounts are received by the Contractor, a letter shall be sent to the account
holder(s) by the Contractor within two (2) business days.
4. If no payment is received within thirty (30) calendar days of the first letter, a second
collection letter shall be sent by the Contractor.
5. During this entire time frame, and up to and including thirty (30) calendar days after
the second letter, 100% of the monies collected shall go to Orange County Utilities.