Specifications include, but are not limited to:
The successful bidder shall:
1. Haul and dispose of lime sludge in accordance with the parameters of the "Guidance Memo", and to the extent
permitted by law, shall hold the County harmless for any claims which may arise due to the successful bidder's failure
2. Be fully responsible for the lime sludge after it leaves the water treatment plant(s) sites. This includes regulatory and/or
legal issues that may arise from the lime sludge hauling and disposal.
3. Load lime sludge from stockpile at the designated water treatment plant(s), onto the successful bidder’s supplied truck.
Each haul shall be a minimum of 500 tons.
4. Provide a computer-generated document or ticket of the actual load weight.
5. Provide the Water Treatment Plant Superintendent of each facility, a report by the 10th day of each month, identifying
the location to which the lime sludge is being disposed of and how many tons of lime sludge has been removed during
the previous thirty (30) day period.