Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. The marina travel lift (boat hoist) offered shall be new and unused.
2. Equipment specified and/or furnished under this ITB shall be standard products of manufacturers
regularly engaged in the production of such equipment and shall be the manufacturer’s latest design
from 2018 to current date.
3. The marina travel lift shall include all genuine parts, accessories and equipment considered standard
by the manufacturer for the marina travel lift offered by the bidder.
4. Marina travel lift shall be clean, lubricated and serviced ready for immediate service.
5. Marina travel lift shall be protected to 20 degrees Fahrenheit below zero with permanent type
6. Marina travel lift shall include the original Manufacturer’s Statement of Origin.
7. Marina travel lift shall include a copy of the manufacturer's service and standard warranty policy
with all warranty verification vouchers, certificates or coupons. Bidder must provide any extended
warranty program offers concerning pricing. Warranty offered is considered in the award process for
this Invitation to Bid.
8. The successful Vendor shall comply with the manufacturer's standard warranty, or authorize a
qualified dealer in the locality in which the unit is assigned to do whatever is required to comply with
the manufacturer's warranty.
9. The successful vendor shall comply with the manufacturer's recommended pre-delivery service.