Specifications include, but are not limited to: The State of Delaware Department of Health and Social Services seeks professional
services to provide the service of development, hosting, maintenance and support of
a Delaware Early Childhood Record System (DECRS); The high-level goals of this system are to:
- Enable users, to include state employees, state contractors, public vendor agencies
and parents to interact with child data – empowering them to track, trend, analyze,
interpret and act quickly, without special data processing;
- Increase the speed, agility, flexibility and responsiveness to provide current and future
internal, state and federal data reporting requirements;
- Create a platform to interact directly with other existing and future State of Delaware
- Create a system that allows the Delaware Early Childhood Record System (DECRS)
to be efficient and streamlined – easy access to data, ability to create own reports,
intuitive and streamlined navigation;
- Create a system to provide the ability to reduce redundant and irrelevant data entry
and use forced choice entry techniques where applicable.
- Provide a database that shall be scalable, hardware independent and support cross
platform application operations.
- Provide for ADA compliant accessibility with Assistive Technology compatibility (visual
and hearing impairment).
- Have enhanced and robust scheduling and time reporting functionality for internal and
external service providers.