Specifications include, but are not limited to: • All courts are standard size, 78’ x 36’ bituminous concrete.
• Court surface /cracks must be thoroughly air blown and pressure washed.
• Existing failed crack repair system is to be scraped and removed.
• A crack repair method such as Armor Crack Repair System or equivalent is to be used to fill &
seal all cracks. To include acrylic binder, adhesive, mesh screen, fabric, and acrylic re-surfacer.
• Application of Latexite acrylic color coating paint (matching existing) or equivalent to all crack
• All playing lines that are disturbed are to be touched up with acrylic white line paint.
• A two-year warranty on all repairs is to be included.
• Coordination of the scheduling of repairs is to be done by contacting the Recreation & Parks
Office at 860-444-5881.
• Repairs are to be made following Armor Crack Repair Manufacturer or equivalent instructions to
include surface preparation, crack repair methods, and taking into consideration weather
requirements such as temperature and wet court conditions. Proper materials and tools are to be