Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Advise the City on any new developments or changes in municipal
insurance as well as the overall insurance market;
2. Provide assistance in the processing of any claims or disputes arising from the terms of
an insurance policy, whether past, present or future, which the City may have against
the insurance carrier.
3. Provide loss control services as needed as well as loss experience data to the City, at
least monthly, for any primary/excess insured policies that may be requested.
4. Assist the City in its administration of self-insured losses, including tracking loss
experience data and notifying insurers when appropriate, based upon potential
5. Provide motor vehicle records, at no additional cost to the City, for each City employee,
as needed. This would include existing employees as well as new hires.
6. Specify services the agent/broker will provide in addition to the services provided by the
insurance carrier, and including, but not limited, to those indicated in the scope of
services incorporated herein.