Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Upgrade existing electrical service entrance cable, exterior meter can and service panel.
2. Install wireless interconnected smoke detectors in allbedrooms.
3. Install wireless smoke & carbon monoxide detectors on each level.
4. Convert existing outlets in kitchen to GFCI duplexoutlets
1. Remove of existingservice entrance cable, exterior meter socket and interior service panel.
2. Install aluminumentrance cable enclosed in plastic conduit.Fasten conduit securelyto the
building and seal allfittings.
3. Install weather head and drip loop.
4. Install (1) 100-amp service panel with 24 breaker capacity, as manufactured by CutlerHammer, General Electric, Murry, or approved equal.
5. Locate new service panel as directed by local power authority.
6. Installallnecessary single-poleand2polebreakersrequiredforexistingcircuitry.
Breakers shall be of same manufacturer asthe service panel.
7. Install grounding rods, wiring and hardware for supplemental grounding as required by