Specifications include, but are not limited to: v
• Provide a BACnet Web Based Control System. The system can be viewed from any web
DDC BACnet integration with the (5) five existing Electric Meters installed on the load side of the
meters after the main breaker.
• Mount, wire, install, and power (5) five BACnet over MS/TP Electric Meters with a media
converter to convert it to BACnet/IP (at the locations listed below)
• The NHFPL I.T. Staff will provide an Ethernet cable to the meters’
• Meters require 24V power to be included
• Wire the BACnet MS/TP meter to the existing MS/TP within the Ives Library.
• The data points sent over from these meters will be connected and recorded at the Ives
Library and trigger and alarm if data from any of these meters stop sending data after 5
minutes (adjustable). A text alert and an email shall be sent to NHPFL Staff
• The meters above will have Ethernet cables or IP drops provided by contractor’s electrical
• Note: We are utilizing a New Haven SMI contractor for all electrical work.
• Project Supervision
• Control wiring
• Engineering, Programming, Graphics, Start-up and Commissioning of the new control
• Submittals, As-built drawings and O & M documentation
• 1 Year Warranty
• Work is to be performed during normal working hours.