Specifications include, but are not limited to:
1. The firm selected will be expected to perform all the normal duties associated with providing architectural and engineering services outlined in the Specification attached, including but not limited to analysis and design of:
a. Retrofitting building for restaurant and catering hall use.
b. Inspection of structural systems. ( Already Completed and will be supplied to the awarded firm )
2. The firm will be required to submit complete plans and specifications suitable for construction and for providing services during construction. Services listed below should be included in scope and are meant to clarify the Sample Form of Professional Services included in the RFQ as Attachment A:
1. Establish Design Schedule
2. Existing Conditions Survey (Field investigation performed)
3. Hazardous Material Survey as required by DAS Office (including ACM& PCB)
4. Attend PREP Meeting at Public Facilities Department
B.2 Design Phase/Construction Documents:
1. Construction Documents: Plans & Specifications
2. Distribute two (2) electronic copies and. two (2) hard copies of all design documents to Owner'
3. Review& Comment on Owner IPM’s cost estimate
4. Develop Bid Alternates and provide Value Engineering Design to bring the project to be within budget (if required)
5. Presentation of Construction Documents to Selection Committee
6. Assist owner in Third Party review (if required)
7. Prepare Construction Documents for Building Permit
8. Prepare SCG forms for SCG's Plan Completion Test (PCT)meeting
9. Attend PCT and amend documents as requested by SCG to obtain SCG's approval to bid out the project.'
1. Attend pre-bid conference
2. Prepare Addendum (if required)
3. Submit Addendum to BSF (if requited)
4. Attend and assist in Scope Review with Low Bidder(s)