Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Provide and install replacement windows as specified below. 2. Replacement windows shall be as specified regarding size, shape, operation and features.
3. Window frames shall be nominal 0.070 inch (1.8mm) thick polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with
miter cut and fusion welded corners. Contoured sash design shall be a nominal 0.070 inch
(1.7mm) thickness with fusion welded corners. Color: White.
4. Glazing: Low E, 5/8 inch (22mm) nominal thickness, insulated glass units are silicone
glazed with an exterior glazing bead.
5. Sash Balances: Block and tackle, complying with AAMA-902. Balance cords shall be
anchored to locking terminal housings when the sash is tilted in.
6. Weather Stripping: In compliance with AAMA 701.2.
7. Screens: Half screen, with extruded aluminum frame and 18 x 16 charcoal finished
fiberglass mesh screening.
8. Grill work: No grills. ; 1. Remove existing draperies and reinstall upon window installation as required.
2. Provide and install windows in accordance with manufacturer’s installation instructions.
3. Install windows plumb, level and square so as to operate freely and latch securely.
4. Install spun fiberglass insulation within window header and under sill prior to installing
window. Insulate between wooden window jambs and vinyl replacement window using
low expansion foam.
5. Re-install stops and fasten with appropriately sized finish nails. Set heads below surface
and fill with wood filler. Caulk around remaining window stops and along sill using
Phenoseal silicone caulk or approved equal.
6. Wrap exterior window casings, sills and window stops with white aluminum coil stock. ; 1. Kitchen
a. Replace 2 double hung windows on B-Wall.
2. First Floor Bathroom
a. Replace 1 double hung window on C-Wall.