The purpose of this Request for Proposal (RFP) is to invite prospective vendors to submit a proposal to provide sound, audio visual, lighting, and stage production components for The Town of Castle Rock.
Verbal communication shall not be effective unless formally confirmed in writing by the specified procurement official in charge of managing this RFP process. In no case shall verbal communication govern over written communication.
Vendors’ inquiries, questions, and requests for clarification related to this RFP are to be directed in writing to:
The Town of Castle Rock
1375 Plum Creek Parkway
Castle Rock, Colorado 80109
Or by email to:
Applicable terms and conditions herein shall govern communications and inquiries between The Town of Castle Rock and vendors as they relate to this RFP.
Inquiries for clarifications and information that will not require addenda may be submitted via email only to the parties named above at any time.
Formal Communications shall include, but are not limited to:
- Questions concerning this RFP: Questions must be submitted in writing and be received prior to March 13, 2020 at 5:00pm, MST.
- Errors and omissions in this RFP and enhancements: Vendors shall bring to The Town of Castle Rock any discrepancies, errors, or omissions that may exist within this RFP. With respect to this RFP, vendors shall recommend to The Town of Castle Rock any enhancements that might be in the best interests of The Town of Castle Rock. These recommendations must be submitted in writing and be received prior to March 13, 2020 at 5:00pm local time.
- Inquiries about technical interpretations must be submitted in writing and be received prior to March 13, 2020 at 5:00pm local time.
- Inquiries for clarifications/information that will not require addenda may be submitted via email to the parties named above at any time during this process and any questions or clarifications can be made public.
- Verbal and/or written presentations and pre-award negotiations under this RFP.
- Addenda to this RFP.