The City of Brighton is looking for a contractor to provide support in completing an interim After Action Report/ Improvement Plan (AAR/IP) for the COVID-19 response dating from March 5th through July 1st, 2020. The scope of the AAR/IP will include City Administration, Emergency Management, Communications and Engagement, Parks and Recreation, Police Department, Public Works, Information Technology, Finance and the Brighton Economic Development Commission. Community Partners such as the Brighton Fire Rescue District, 27J School District and Platte Valley Medical Center will be encouraged to participate and contribute ideas as related to city response and coordination. As successful vendor will be expected to meet with (in person or virtually) city employees and partner organizations to systematically assess and capture best practices and lessons learned as it applies to the initial phase of COVID-19 response and draft and finalize an actionable AAR/IP. The expectation is the AAR/IP will be Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) compliant. A contractor will:
1. Conduct and coordinate an initial meeting to explain the AAR/IP process and expectations of city departments and community partners. This may be done virtually to include all pre-identified partners/ departments.
2. Schedule and engage in interviews and information/document gathering with all relevant city departments, fire district and community partners. The contractor will capture department/organizational level issues and best practices to integrate into citywide document.
3. Draft an AAR/IP and submit to city departments and partners for review and comment.
4. Conduct and coordinate an AAR/IP meeting to review draft findings and receive final input from participants, particularly on improvement items and timelines.
5. Complete and submit final AAR/IP.
1. Develop and deliver a presentation for participants for initial AAR/IP meeting
2. Interview and coordinate information sharing with each city department, the fire district, the school district and hospital to gather information on response/coordination best practices and lessons learned 3. Develop a draft AAR/IP
4. Develop and deliver a presentation for participants to review draft AAR/IP City of Brighton RFQ-Services Doc No. 1
5. Complete and submit a final AAR/IP