Specifications include, but are not limited to: The boiler will be drained and cooled prior to our crew's arrival
• Check in with the customer per customer's protocol
• Conduct Job Safety Analysis
• Conduct Job Safety Brief prior to beginning work.
• Prior to starting work, conduct appropriate lock-out/tag-out measures on all relevant lines.
• Open the boiler fireside and inspect refractory on rear door, front inner door, throat and liner.
• If required, drain the boiler.
• Open the waterside hand holes, manhole, low water cut-offs, blowdown and feed water inlet
to wash out all mud & loose scale.
• If required, brush the tubes as needed.
• Report on the condition of the tubes, tube sheet, interior of the boiler, and the feedwater