Specifications include, but are not limited to:
Contractor shall furnish all labor, tools, equipment and material necessary to provide office
moving services and reconfiguration of stand-alone Modular Systems Furniture (MSF)1
Contractor and/or contractor’s employees may have to work alongside, and in conjunction with
various contractors including, but not limited to, electricians or cable installers, as well as
Employment Development Department (EDD) Maintenance Mechanics. Contractor may be
required to provide an itemized inventory of office furniture and MSF on request.
• Intra-office moves at EDD and California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board
• Inter-office moves to and from EDD/CUIAB offices and/or the EDD Warehouse in
• Line haul moves to and from EDD/CUIAB offices and/or the EDD Warehouse in
• Assembling, disassembling, reconfiguring and moving of stand alone and Modular
Systems Furniture (MSF).
• Labor, equipment and materials to perform various office moves related services
including packing, moving, transportation/delivery, unpacking and move management.
• Maintaining MSF inventory at the EDD Warehouse and pulling components from stock
to complete MSF furniture layouts.
• Personal computer disconnect and reconnect services by experienced personnel as
requested by EDD/CUIAB. All sensitive equipment shall be pad wrapped.
• Removal of surplus property to an appropriate location as needed.
• Removal of packing materials, rubbish, and debris from government premises as