Specifications include, but are not limited to: The rental of various Solid Waste collection devices and
Cardboard Balers, and for the removal, transport, and Disposal of Solid Waste collected from various ADC locations
throughout the State of Arkansas. A. Throughout the contract term(s), Contractor(s) shall comply with all applicable State and Federal laws,
rules, and regulations including but not limited to those of the following agencies/departments:
1. Arkansas Department of Pollution Control and Ecology (APC&E)
2. Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (ARDOT)
3. Department of Transportation (DOT)
4. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
5. Regional Solid Waste Management Board(s)
B. Contractor(s) shall provide for removal, transport, and Disposal of Solid Waste in a manner that
prevents public health hazards, environmental hazards, safety hazards, and nuisances.
C. Contractor(s) shall be financially responsible for paying monetary fines and written infractions assessed
by regulatory agencies due to negligence on the part of the Contractor.