Specifications include, but are not limited to:
1. The Contractor shall respond to service call request within 24 hours of receiving call unless other arrangements are made.
2. The Contractor will be responsible for removing all access panels, fans, fan hinges, access panels-air, grease duct and any other removable items to perform the work and reinstall when completed.
3. All vehicles shall be clearly identified as belonging to the Contractor. All employees must have ID badges or other clearly identifiable items such as a hat or shirt when on LRSD premises.
4. It shall be the responsibility of the Contractor to protect adjacent areas and equipment during repair process
5. The Contractor is responsible for removing from the building all debris, equipment, supplies, trash that are used or generated during the repair process.