Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1) ALL mowers must be of commercial grade with mulching decks and set no lower than 3” unless
you have permission from Parks staff or staff responsible for the location.
2) Please note that any grass growing next to trunks or in mulch rings MUST be removed by hand.
DO NOT MOW or WEEDEAT next to tree trunks.
3) Any damages to trees by lawn mowers or weed eaters, may result in the following:
Contractor may be required to pay for any cost incurred by damages.
Contractor may lose remainder of contract.
4) ALL trash, debris and limbs must be picked up and removed from site before mowing or weed
eating. Any debris generated by mowing and weed eating must also be removed before leaving
the site. Contractor is responsible for removing all trash, debris and limbs from site.
5) Locations with sidewalks and curbs: Contractor will weed eat both sides of sidewalk and trim
curb lines (edging).
6) Contractor will blow off and remove debris from ALL paths and concrete areas (streets and/or
7) Contractor is responsible for the grass that grows in the curb and gutter (storm drains).
8) Please take note of the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS on some locations.