Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Maintain the System to achieve the TSA certified baggage throughput . Certification is expected
to be 500 bags per hour, per CT machine, at a minimum.
2. Maintain the System to meet minimum System availability of 99.5%.
3. Maintain the System in such a manner as to achieve sortation accuracy of 95% of he scanned
baggage or above as applicable.
4. Maintain the System in such a manner as to achieve BHS baggage tracking accuracy of 98%
within the baggage screening matrix.
5. In response to baggage jams, maintain a response time 5 minutes or less on average with a
maximum response time of 10 minutes under extreme circumstances.
6. Maintain an accurate and timely system of record through Maintenance Connection (CMMS) for
the tracking of work orders (statistics and supporting information), spare parts inventory, and
7. Maintain the required quantities of Recommended Spare Parts as listed and Exhibit F onsite and
available for use.
8. Assume responsibility for the accuracy of spare parts inventory balances tracked between the
CMMS system and physical stock on hand.
9. Serve as primary coordination point between TSA, CNA, any OEM’s involved and Operator staff
for regular and irregular BHS operations (including all repair work under this Agreement) so as to
minimize effort and costs to CNA.
10. Provide timely and accurate reporting of system and operational performance information based
on these performance measurements.