Specifications include, but are not limited to:
The solution must:
1. Be accessible via any of the major commercially available web browsers, (e.g., Explorer, Safari, Firefox,
Chrome, etc.) on any basic configuration Linux, PC or Mac computer.
2. Be hosted in the continental United States.
3. Provide security checks for attachments uploaded to the system (i.e. malware/virus protection).
4. Not require modification or installation of desktop components (i.e. client software).
5. Post a link on the Contractors home page to Arkansas bid postings.
6. Provide the ability to post a link on the Public Agency website to the Contractor’s solution.
7. Allow the Public Agency access to all records for that agency.
8. Maintain an audit trail of all transactions.
9. Maintain/store all information pertaining to a bid for a minimum of five (5) years.
10. Provide data export functionality in the following formats at a minimum: comma delimited, tab delimited,
11. Provide a robust reporting feature.