Specifications include, but are not limited to: A Wordpress Website Design to
provide best practices, technical expertise, and ADA compliance. The expected length of this
engagement is expected to be approximately 3 months starting perhaps as early as
September, no later than October 2019. The firm or individual must have the required
capabilities and an in-depth understanding and working knowledge of Wordpress design and
operation, as well as applicable local, state and federal laws, regulations, ordinances, codes,
and standards for municipalities within Arizona. The proposed project should address:
• Build out of new site appearance- headers, footers, background, buttons, menu setup and
home page that is professional, clean and represents the character of Cave Creek.
• Assist with organizing pages and content into easy to use groups.
• Add an event calendar that supports large volumes of events and automatic calendar
updates to end users’ calendars.
• Build out of contact forms and provide instructions for creation of further forms.
• Re Register the new site with Google and Bing, update all pages with proper keywords and
• Ensure all plug-ins used are currently supported and secure.
• ADA and GDPR compliance.