Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Contractor shall provide one umpire for all adult slow-pitch and youth fast-pitch league and tournament
games. Two umpires shall be provided for specified tournament games.
• Contractor shall provide one umpire for all co-ed league and tournament games. Two umpires for specified
tournament games shall be provided.
• Contractor shall provide ASA sanctioned umpire(s) tested and certified as competent to administer the
current “ASA” Amateur Softball Association Rules, however, special Chandler league and ground rules shall
take precedence at all times. Contractor shall provide a listing of qualified ASA sanctioned officials, listing all
certifications with their response. Contractor shall provide City Softball rules prior to the beginning of each
• A list of tested, certified and/or trained umpires must be provided to City prior to each season.
• Contractor shall provide umpire service at no charge if a game must be re-played due to umpire error (valid
• Contractor shall have umpire(s) at each designated game site at least 10 minutes prior to game time.