Specifications include, but are not limited to: Comprehensive Data Collection Report that uses data point to record, compare, verify, and show
trends where applicable.
• Services must be conducted by fully trained and factory authorized Field Technicians. • Coolant
Analysis by industry leading lubricant experts.
• Data review and recommendations from the vendor’s technicians when analysis identifies items
that need to be addressed.
• Periodic Face to Face meeting with Valleywise Health staff representative to review planned and
preventative maintenance, diagnostic reports and discuss any recommended actions.
A. Service Requirements
1. Rotary Screw Compressor
• Change air & oil filter per Operator’s Manual recommendation
• Change separator element per Operator’s Manual recommendation
• Change Coolant per coolant analysis recommendation (Typical Life: 8,000 hrs.)
• Check cooler condition and blow out as needed (power washing not included)
• Check and clean condensate drains as needed
• Check condition of belts, adjust tension, and/or change as needed
• Lubricate main drive motor and cooling fan motor as needed
• Complete a multipoint inspection and document Control Panel Parameter per visit
• Review warning shutdown history for any abnormal shutdowns per visit
• All parts& lubricants will be disposed in accordance with local, state, and federal
Rebuild compressor inlet valve every 16,000 hrs. (oil free fixed speed rotary units only)
• Rebuild compressor discharge check valve every 8,000 hrs. (oil free units only)
• Rebuild blow down valve every 8,000 hrs. (oil free fixed speed rotary units only)
2. Compressed Air Dryer (service only performed if listed in Equipment table)
• Perform a multipoint inspection per visit Check and clean condensate drains as needed
• Check condenser coil condition and blow out as needed (power washing not included)
• Replace dryer panel filter as needed (refrigerated dryers only)
• Inspect Desiccant Dryer per visit (Desiccant changes quotes as additional service)
• Replace Desiccant Dryer mufflers annually (Desiccant Dryers only)