Specifications include, but are not limited to: Demolition and renovation to four (4) circular rooms located on first floor of Window
Rock Administration Building One #2559.
Demolition: The contractor will demolish and dispose all materials relating to the deconstruction of the
existing walls, ceilings, and fixtures to complete improvements.
• Removal of circular private rooms
• Demolition of sheetrock, cove base, metal studs
• Receptacles, light switches, and lights will be removed and relocated
• HVAC duct work will be closed up or rerouted
Installation: The contractor will furnish all labor and materials necessary to complete the installation and
upgrade of this project.
• Close open walls
• Hang 5/8” gypsum walls, tape, texture, prime and paint finish walls
• Install matching carpet and cove base
• Install new receptacles, light switches and light fixtures
• Install acoustical ceiling tiles, matching with existing tiles
• On one circular room, need to install a new left hand steel door