Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Incorporate the Board functions into the Strategic Plan as required in WIOA
Section 107 (d).
2. Plan and conduct facilitated Board member and Stakeholders meetings on an
as needed basis as determined by Board staff.
3. Strategic Planning meetings to include: Scheduling in-person meetings,
preparing agendas, distributing meeting invitations, and submitting complete
meeting minutes to City staff.
4. Present to the Board in person as needed, provide status updates twice a
month or on an as needed basis, to include preliminary findings and proposed
5. Provide a draft Strategic Plan to City staff by April 1, 2020, incorporate edits
from City staff. Provide a second draft Strategic Plan to City staff by May 1,
2020 and present the Strategic Plan in person the to the Board at the May 2020
Phoenix Business and Workforce Development Board meeting.
6. Provide the Board with guidance and technical assistance as requested.
7. Provide a final Strategic Plan to City staff by June 1, 2020.