Specifications include, but are not limited to: The facility houses all administrative staff and services as well
as maintenance and vehicle storage. The site was constructed in 2009. The
facility has approximately 19,000 sf of area, with 3 conference rooms, 8 restrooms
and 1 kitchen area.
I. NIGHTLY CLEANING (3x per week)
A. Common and high traffic areas include conference rooms, lunchroom
and kitchen areas, and all hallways and common areas as well as
1. Trash and recycling receptacles are to be emptied. Recycling is left
loose with trash bagged and both are placed in “Green” collection
point at rear of building.
2. Shredders are to be emptied and removed to a collection point.
3. Dust and disinfect all horizontal surfaces of tables, desktops, filing
cabinets, bookshelves, and chairs. Surfaces covered with
paperwork will not be cleaned.
4. Dust and disinfect telephone handsets and base units.
5. Dust computer keyboards and monitors.
6. Vacuum carpeting in traffic areas of rooms and halls.
7. Spot clean areas of carpeting as requested by NAIPTA staff.
8. Dust and/or damp mop hard surface floors as needed to remove
any spillage from soiled areas.
9. Wipe clean all glass windows and doors. Remove fingerprints and
10.Clean and disinfect all door knobs and light plates.
11.Clean and polish drinking fountain(s) and sink areas in kitchens.
12.Use an industry standard disinfectant for proper sanitation.
B. Restroom facilities
1. Stock bathroom tissue.
2. Empty sanitary napkin receptacles and clean with a disinfectant.
3. Empty trash receptacles and clean with disinfectant.
4. Clean and polish mirrors.
5. Disinfect towel cabinet covers.
6. Toilets and urinals to be cleaned and sanitized inside and out.
Polish bright work.
7. Toilet seats to be cleaned on both sides using a disinfectant
8. Scour and sanitize all basins. Polish bright work.
9. Dust partitions, top of mirrors and frames.
10.Remove water marks on walls around basins and at towel
11. Mop and rinse floors with a disinfectant.