Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Attend weekly meetings with the Community and design team • Review and comment on A/E documents to help ensure coordinated and complete
construction drawings and specifications are produced for construction of the work.
• Assessment of existing conditions.
• Perform constructability reviews.
• Provide advice and value engineering input and alternatives regarding material, methods,
systems, schedule, sequencing, phasing, staging, and other conditions affecting
construction and contracting.
• Identify long lead items.
• Develop a detailed construction schedule.
• Establish an acceptable Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) for construction.