Specifications include, but are not limited to: Facilitation and disposal of real property owned by the City of HOmer and consultation of matters related to the Management of public property.
Develop strategies for sale of designated City-owned properties (such as conducting
a study of comparable properties);
• Develop marketing materials (electronic and/or hard copy) to advertise sites for
sale, distribute the materials to potential buyers via the appropriate form(s) of
media and report results to the City of Homer on an agreed upon frequency:
• Advise the City of Homer related to strategies to promote and sell the designated
sites. Public presentations may be required.
• Participate in site tours of City of Homer-owned property that is for sale for potential
• Analyze offers from potential buyers and advise the City of Homer with respect to
• Represent the City of Homer in negotiations with a prospective buyer from the time
of offer until closing;
• Coordinate real estate transaction closings; and
• Handle all other customary activities and services associated with real estate
• Offer consultation on matters related to the management of public property.