Specifications include, but are not limited to: • A comprehensive survey of comparable employers assessing positions based on job
titles and, duties and responsibilities for 50 union and non-union job classifications
within the Borough.
• An analysis of how the Borough compensation plan compares with similarly situated
labor market employers. The total compensation plan considered shall include but is
not limited to the following: base salary, retirement, health insurance, holidays,
floating holiday, and paid time off.
• Salary recommendations for each classification within the study based on external
marketplace data as well as internal equity.
• Recommended adjustments to Borough pay scales and the salary ranges for approximately 50 job classifications based on salaries offered by similarly situated
• Placement of approximately 63 employees on proposed pay scales.
• Implementation options outlining the advantages, disadvantages and fiscal impact
of each reasonable alternative.
• The final study shall demonstrate methodology.
• Presentation of the final study to the Borough Assembly