Specifications include, but are not limited to: • Review of the CBW Investment Policy and provide recommendations for revisions.
• Review cash and short-term investment management procedures and propose
improvements to the current program.
• Review, evaluate, and make recommendations regarding safekeeping and custodial
• Provide full-time discretionary management of CBW’s investment portfolio.
• Provide strategies for enhancing portfolio performance while adhering to CBW’s
Investment Policy and cash flow needs.
• Establish procedures for assuring competitive prices for securities transactions.
• Monitor the creditworthiness of financial institutions and investments in the portfolio.
• Work with CBW staff to ensure the coordination of investments, delivery of securities,
and availability of funds as needed.
• Provide quarterly statements detailing the activities of CBW’s portfolio.
• Provide quarterly statements detailing earnings and the rate of return achieved on the