Specifications include, but are not limited to:
1. A company that is accredited conforming to ANSI/ISO/IEC Standard 17025:2005, General Criteria for the
Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories.
2. Furnish USB and TLD type radiation detection badges including data support to analyze, and summarize
radiation detection badges and annual accumulation exposure readings.
3. Calibrate up to 80 Troxler 3400 series Moisture-Density gauges and up to 5 Troxler 4590 moisture density
gauges per year on-site (Anchorage, AK).
4. Perform non-routine maintenance on-site for up to 80 Troxler 3400 series Moisture-Density gauges, up to 6
Troxler 3241-C asphalt content gauges, and up to 5 Troxler 4590 moisture density gauges per year on-site
5. A company in compliance to ASTM D 7759 Standard Guide for Nuclear Surface Moisture and Density Gauge
Calibration and have been approved by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) to provide and analyze
leak test for use on State Moisture-Density gauges.