Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Perform on-site inspection and document existing electrical system components that are in need
of repair. Prepare memo summarizing findings with photos attached.
2. Coordinate with DOT to determine which of the items should be included in the scope of work
for this project.
3. Prepare PIH level electrical design and construction cost estimates.
4. Prepare PS&E level electrical design, construction cost estimates and specifications.
5. Prepare bid-ready electrical documents (plans, cost estimate and specifications).
6. Provide support during the bidding phase by assisting DOT in responding to bidder’s electrical
7. Provide Construction support such as submittal and shop drawing reviews, electrical RFI
responses, electrical change order paperwork, etc. Provide technical assistance if needed during
construction. Participate in final on-site inspection by reviewing the proper operation of the
refurbished electrical system and lights.