Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Move the existing building off its foundation and demolish the existing foundation. Excavate for new
foundation footer and construct new 40’x60’ poured concrete foundation with intermediate footings if required.
Foundation will be insulated and waterproofed. Building will remain on site.
2. Demolish existing floor system including subfloor, joists, beams and all associated materials. Construct new
code compliant engineered floor system. Remove courses of existing logs as required to fit new floor system
and replace rotten or damaged logs as required.
3. Demolish furnace, ducting and all associated materials. Demolish all interior walls and stage.
Demolish all interior walls, paneling, furring, insulation down to log structure.
4. Place building onto new floor and foundation. Foundation can be in the same location or adjacent to
5. Demolish all electrical wiring, conduit, devices, service equipment and panels. Demolish ceiling panels,
insulation and associated materials to expose trusses. Provide and install ceiling vapor barrier and tongue and
groove pine ceiling. Install minimum R-38 insulation in ceiling.
6. Provide and install vapor barrier, furring, minimum 1-1/2” rigid insulation and 5/8”
gypsum wall board over interior log surfaces. Tape, finish, prime and paint.
7. Provide and install new electrical system including electrical service entrance, main panel, concealed
raceways and wiring, devices, and lighting.