Specifications include, but are not limited to: 1. Commercial Transactions Economic Development - including transactions related to public economic
development projects involving contract and finance matters
2. Commercial Transactions Related to Infrastructure (e.g., roads and ports) to support natural resource
development with an emphasis on infrastructure for mineral and oil and gas natural development,
including contract, permitting and finance matters
3. Commercial Transactions Related to Power Projects with an emphasis on projects related to electric
utilities; including contract, utility regulation, and finance matters.
4. Commercial Transactions Related to Small Business Development with an emphasis on small business
financing and development, and experience with the U.S. Small Business Administration programs
5. Bankruptcy - representing creditors in bankruptcy proceedings and complex collection cases.
6. Environmental - including compliance, and permitting